TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mister TF 2013 Final! Vote Now!

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #1
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute
Mister TF 2013 Final! Vote Now!

FINALS

CLICK ON A CONTESTANT'S NAME FOR THEIR INTRO + MORE PICS!

Geertvg [publicist : Adrian.]

vs

Tenis Srbija [publicist : Sombrerero loco]

So it is Geert vs Luka for the title of Mr TF 2013!

So the votes have been cast and we now only have 2 contestants left vying for the coveted Mr TF title.

Both have been great sports throughout the competition and really got into the spirit of the Mr TF competition. Interestingly they already faced each other already in the RR stage. Will the outcome be reversed? I think we all know a lot more about both contestants now. Both were hesitant about joining the competition but have gone from strength to strength and really opened up to their adoring public. I think we can all agree that they both have looks and personality in abundance and either would make a great winner

Both came through tough semifinals, with Geert edging Ryan and Tenis Srbija taking out egalite.

Equally as devoted as their fans are their publicists, with Adrian and sombrerero loco doing a great job of pushing their clients into the final.

So who is your pick for Mr TF 2013?

Only 24 hours until the winner is crowned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Interview with Finalist Geertvg!

I had the pleasure of sitting down and interviewing everyone's favorite Belgian cub Geertvg about his Finals appearance and if he had any words for his voters and about the competition in general. Once again it was a pleasure to sit down and spend time with the charming man.

How does it feel being in the Finals?

Not bad, not bad at all. I was already happy when I won my first match you know. It's all just for fun, this, but it kinda feels good to do really well, especially since it's all so unexpected. I bet most people, like you, don't really know who I am.

Do you have anything to say to your SF opponent?

Tough match. Just like my match in the group fase, it's a match I never thought I was able to win pre contest. So yeah, I don't know how I did it, but it for sure was close. It's also fun to be playing other non self voters.

You have already defeated Tenis Srbija once in this competition, are you confident that you will do so again?

Not at all. I think the me not really being known on this forum will play a bigger role now. It is the final. Even though I've been around since 2006, mostly posting in result messages, and playing fantasy games on and off (I have the tendency to sometimes disappear for a while), and just a few other non tennis messages. I'd mostly disappear when Clijsters had another of her awful matches and I couldn't bear to read all the nasty stuff written about her here. :: But yeah, I'm not really known here, so the final will be very hard to win for me.

If you won Mister TF 2013, how would you further your TF career here on the forums?

Well it's been a fun experience already, interacting more than just "Way to go Dasha! Keep it up " The chance of me disappearing from FWTT has become less now, and I've been reading other messages more. Have a good bond with my publicist, so I'll for sure spend more time on here in the future, whatever result, than I have been doing in the past. I know there's 1 participant in particular that tries to shade me just because I'm not known enough, even in his bio, which I do think is pretty sad since I have been around for years. Some years more active than others, but it's not like I'm some French dumbass hating everything or posting pics of other people in a competition. Anyway. I promise to stick around. How 'bout that!

Can you give a small speech directed towards the voters reflecting on your progress getting to the Finals?

Ah. Well. Thanks people. I don't know. Speeches are weird. All I want to say is thanks to everyone who voted for me. I have no idea how I've gotten this far (little confession, I am low in self confidence, which is why I initially refused to take part), y'all are crazy but you make me smile. And again, I'd never imagined I *could* get this far, especially when all the other bios came out. You're a very tasteless but sweet bunch of people.

Can I take a nap on your furry chest?

If yo get a written permission from Sverrir R˙nar Gu­Šundsson, I have no problem with that...

Thank you Geertvg for sitting down with me again and I'll be sure to contact Sverrir for permission. Good luck in the Finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Interview with Finalist Tenis Srbija!

Each time you sit down with Tenis Srbija for an interview, he gives that boyish grin, the come hither eyes... and that deep, confident voice which always makes a bitch's pussy twitch. So when I saw he was in the Finals, I was pleased to be able to once again spend time with the Serbian who oozes sex.

How do you feel about being in the Finals?

- I am absolutely ecstatic. Aren't you?

Do you have any words for your SF opponent?

- As Radwanska said after that Israel - Poland Fed Cup tie: "I just focused on my game"

You lost to Geertvg already in Round Robin competition, how do you feel going up against him in the Finals?

- I'm heartbroken He is so popular around here and I'm not. How to get popular here? What have I've been doing wrong? :ummm:

Can you give a small speech directed to the voters on how you progressed through the competition?

- I love you all and looking forward to seeing you in Belgrade.

If you won MISTER TF 2013, how would your further your career here on TF?

- Well since my chances are slimmer then a toothpick, I'm not thinking about it.

If I come to Bosnia, you will have to show me a wonderful time.

I am not from Bosnia.

I apologize Tenis Srbija... that intense glare you gave me got my mind all frazzled and then all those former Yugoslavian countries seemed to melt into one for me. Perhaps it was just the precum I was feeling. Anyway, congratulations and good luck in the Finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite
1) Who are you supporting for the Mr TF final (Geertvg vs Tenis Srbija)?

2) Why?
Geertvg supporters :

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflies
I believe Geertvg should be Mr TF this year [...] he would be a better representative for other TF members as a friendly gay guy, low key, laid back, humble, a bit low in confident. [..] As it has appeared throughout the competition, this contest is more importantly about personality and charm than looks as most guys are appeared as charming boy-next -door ones rather than hot models, seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy.
I will vote for Geertvg. Reason being I prefer his more rugged masculine look and he seems to be less of an attention seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L
[..] I had to pick Geert because back in his first round robin match he was struggling against Wally (delicatecutter) so I gathered all our FWTT friends (Geert is also a FWTT player) to vote for him and I feel like I've started something and I have to finish it. I'd like to think, should he win, I've had a little bit of a hand in helping him but really it's his good looks and lovable personality that TF has caught on and supported through this competition. [...]

Tenis Srbija supporters :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel
1. Luka
2. 'Cause he's just f*cking sexy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura
1) I'm supporting Tennis Srbija.

2) He's just beyond sexy, he's got a nice personality and he's what Mr TF is all about. [...] We could make beautiful babies together. He wants me just as much as I want him. When two magnets attract, amazing things can happen and I believe that could happen between us. [...]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattographer
Tenis Srbija only because of his nice arse in that tennis photo A nice arse: well rounded and toned. Oh, and the tan is a bonus!

VOTING GUIDELINES

- Posters must have at least 100 posts to be eligible to vote. The votes of those who do not meet this criteria will be discarded.

- Voters are allowed to vote for as many contestants as they wish. For any given match, they can vote for neither contestant, one of the contestants, or both contestants.

- Contestants are allowed to vote for themselves.

- Voters are encouraged to comment on their picks after voting!

- The contestant who receives the greater number of votes in 24 hours wins. In the event of a tie, there will be a tiebreak. Once the tiebreak is announced, posters who had not voted in the poll will be allowed to post to cast their votes. The first contestant to get a vote wins.

PopCon 2013.

Last edited by $uricate : Feb 12th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote