TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup 2013

Thread: Fed Cup 2013
View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #457
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Fed Cup 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
but I do have one criticism - not towards Ana but Mrs. Mihelic - for not giving any credit to either Tereza or Darija for Fed Cup and only mentioning Ana and Donna in that regard. At one point Mihelic said that it's great to see Tomljanovic back on tournaments and that along with Petra (who was mentioned more than once) she could help form a very strong team. But still - not a word about Darija or Tereza, who earned us 2 wins in doubles. Now that's disrespectful.
Very poor form on the part of g. Mihelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
agreed. tereza and darija deserve credit. i don't see why darija wouldn't be invited in the future. she is a solid doubles player. it's better to have her play and let one of the singles players rest.
+1

We should start a letter-writing campaign in support of Tereza and Darija
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote