TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #2840
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ajla Tomljanovic thread!

Although there's definately something to celebrate about Ajla's appearance in Midland, there's still that bitter taste left after the final...

Davis is the worst type of opponent Ajla could've faced in the last match, as Ajla has issues with pushers not just because of her game, but also because of her temperament. Glad to see her at least taking it to three sets, but this loss will sting for a long time I'm sure, and it won't help her confidence of playing in the finals either (btw, what's her w-l record in the finals now? I'm scared to check). Ajla didn't go nearly enough DTL in my opinion, as cross court shots gave Davis more than enough time to get in a position to retreive, but as we know players who are not overly confident tend to go across because it gives them a higher percentage shot. Oh well, not much use of analyzing now...

Good luck in your next tournament Ajla!
ma re is offline View My Blog!