TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #240
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Gets Turned Down By Bradley Cooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by AjdeNate! View Post
How many more jilted-lover songs is she going to write and force upon our ears before she gets labelled as a skank?
I think it's starting to happen, though slowly. It'll still take a while I think but in a couple of years' time she'll be about as popular as Aguilera .

Someone at my work (where she's fucking inescapable ) said "I'm sick of her. She seems like one of those girls that can't be without a boyfriend". Not that my work is the cultural centre of the universe, but I'd imagine many others are starting to feel the same too.
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote