TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #276
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. R2 v realnumber1 Garcia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
By the way, did you guys know Maria technically has a chance of getting to #1 this week? Of course it's not going to happen (it would need Princessrenka and Serena to BOTH lose before the semis, AND Maria would need to take the title), but I'm honestly shocked she even has a chance, I thought she was miles behind
We also thought there wasn't a chance Vika would keep her #1 ranking after the AO, yet here we are so I guess we'll see! But obviously 0 expectations