TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #586
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
I wonder what the voting in GM woud have been if they were required to actually put up a sum of money that would hurt them if they lost. Would they be so confident? And its funny that they will argue on end that they are the best judges and the true experts at predictions and that the bookies are fools. Very easy to talk. But the people who set the odds are there to make money as their living and they lose money if they get it wrong.
I think you guys are taking too seriously people in GM, it was clearly a "troll" poll. Not even the biggest Caro hater really believed she would lose, some posters just like to troll and seek attention.

Back to Sorana, well she's not doing great though not too bad. Reached the SF at Pattaya but got bageled by Kirilenko. This last week she played FedCup, she beat Peer and lost against Aga. She's a known ballbasher so she struggles against good defenders (Kirilenko, Aga), Caro should win unless Sori is having that day of the year where she plays outstanding.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!