TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #584
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I noticed the voting for Caro's R1 match in TF was 22 even, so I hurried to my trusted betting platform to throw some money at Caro near even odds. Hmmmm. 1.05 not exactly even.
I wonder what the voting in GM woud have been if they were required to actually put up a sum of money that would hurt them if they lost. Would they be so confident? And its funny that they will argue on end that they are the best judges and the true experts at predictions and that the bookies are fools. Very easy to talk. But the people who set the odds are there to make money as their living and they lose money if they get it wrong.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!