TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #24
country flag Power Shot
TF's Ultimate Thread Starter

Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute Power Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

I saw her on the match thread against Hsieh and my only thought that I can post is that i'm thinking some stuff, but am better off keeping it to myself or else i'm done here. Man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
If Saisai rises to the Top 50, i'll treat SAISAI-GOAT to Saisai's R1 match at the Open this upcoming year. Let's see if she can rise that high
Current rank: 75th.
Power Shot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote