TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity''

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity''

Quote:
Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova, about non-following any WTA player on Twitter: "I don't think i's a necessity, tennis is already a big part of my life".

Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova: "If I want 2 have a conversation with someone, I pretty much have their number, no need 2 do it in front of thousand of people"

The Tea Of Truth has been poured!
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote