TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:56 PM   #1189
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

According to Doha´s main draw Vika´s opponent on the second round in will be either Tsvetana Pironkova or Romina Oprandi. http://tennis.matchstat.com/Compare/-3806/-3867/-8405

On the third round Vika´s opponent should be Lucie Šafářová, and the forth round there should either Sara Errani or Maria Kirilenko. In their last match in Sydney 2013 Sara beat Kiri 6-1 6-1, and she leads head-to-head matches 4-1. http://www.matchstat.com/Compare/-4121/-552/-7245

If Caroline Wozniacki played well enough for a change, I would like to see her in quarterfinals against Agnieszka Radwanska, a kind of the Battle of the Pushers. There are also some other interesting possibilities in early round matches e.g Angelique Kerber vs Mona Barthel......

On Serena Williams´half of the draw I would like to see how Sloane Stephens beat Maria Sharapova on the third round.....and maybe after that Sloane Stephens vs. Serena Williams rematch.....

Finally I hope that there will be Vika vs Serena match on the last day of the tournament. It is highly likely that Vika will lose temporarily No.1 spot because Serena needs only reach semifinals to gain more ranking points. But if Vika won this tournament after beating Serena in final, it would be a valuable victory for a whole session. Hopefully there will be only two No.1 players in 2013......
Exordes is offline View My Blog!