TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1851
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Bravo View Post
He sounds terrible!
The Grammy's were awful. I usually don't watch them because all the favorites win anyways but last night I was bored.
Frank Ocean is a great song writer but he cannot sing live. He was a total failure last night. This was his chance to show why he was a major nominee and he didn't deliver. The coming out marketing strategy was brilliant but he needs vocal training.

They shouldn't have allowed Rhianna to perform twice. All that yodeling and lack of stage presence was to much for one night. And to think her delusional stans were praising her performance claiming it was good for Rihanna like that's the standard for an international artist. This generation is fucked up.

JT swagger jacked Robin Thicke and Bruno Mars last night. His voice is thin as paper and his alleged soulful delivery is overrated. I can't believe Justin even stole Robin's signature hairstyle. I guess he's trying to get something to stick because Suit and Tie is atrocious.

I only liked two performances: Bruno Mars ft. Sting and Miguel ft. Wiz(even though they had no set or budget ).

The highlights of the night for me:

- Prince walking out on stage with a cane like a true pimp. lol
-Ellen's lesbian exchange with a Beyonce who was reading from the teleprompter sounding like Fantasia's long distance cousin.
-Miguel pissed off as hell and sitting down when Frank Ocean won Best R&B album. He wasn't feeling it at all.
-The Grammy's playing three commercials during LL Cool J's performance. That was shady as fuck. lol
-Jay Z trying to adjust his neck collar to cover up looking at J lo's whorish ass dress.
-Kelly Clarkson's acceptance speech where she was drunk and claimed she didn't know who the fuck Miguel was. That was disrespectful but funny.

harloo is offline View My Blog!