TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 01:04 AM   #231
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. Maria has arrived|DRAWS OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Oh, that was hilarious

(Although, I think it was later established that she must've just misunderstood the question, because, in the TF thread on this comment, someone pulled out "receipts" of a previous press conference where she was talking about Murray and obviously knew who he was )
Yeah. She probably misunderstood the question or was confused about who the reporter was mentioning because she has to know the big 3+1 in the ATP. I just prefer my fan-fic interpretation.

Anyways, I remember the wind being a huge factor in Maria's fuckery in this match so hopefully it's not too windy if/when they play. Bring it, Martha.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote