TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who is more of a pusher?

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #21
country flag kusiak

kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of kusiak has much to be proud of
Re: Who is more of a pusher?

Caroline definetly, especially due to fact that she's got body and strengh to play much more powerful, but she decides to play deffensive most of the time. As for Aga she uses her power very well and we all know she isn't strong as most of the other girls in top20. But she still goes to the net a lot, I think she should work on her aprroaches shot before going there cause sometimes they are riddiculously bad. Still she can play flatter than Caro and use the power of her opponents to hit through them. She is much more skillfull then Woz but sometimes i think she can't play "smart" 3-setters against very top players when it comes tough and very close. As the match goes on Aga becomes less creative than at the begining - still consistent but she isn't as precise and smart, and if yes, than not for a long periods. I noticed that in matches in Sydney and AO against Azarenka last year, especially in Sydney. I think it calls stamina but not sure

AGA - FUTURE SLAM CHAMP AND WORLD NUMBER ONE

SERENA WILLIAMS - GOAT
kusiak is offline View My Blog!