TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who is more of a pusher?

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #14
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold
Re: Who is more of a pusher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Woz hits a slightly beefier ball, Radwanska has a slightly more offensive mindset.

Next.
Pretty much exactly this. One doesn't need to be trying to blast winners from every corner of the court to be considered offensive. Wozniacki can be offensive especially with her backhand and Radwanska will look to get her opponent out of position with a series of awkward shots so that she can end the point without some of the pure power that others have.

Having said that, I think Aga employs her offensive strategy a bit more often than Wozniacki so I guess I'd say she's more offensive overall even though Caro does hit a bit harder on a regular basis.
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!