TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #217
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. Maria has arrived|DRAWS OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerun View Post
Semipova was one of the Martha's versions I liked less I dont care if she loses as long as she fights with brain...and this is what Semipova was uncapable to do. She has learnt how to fight properly and to win uglily later
I wouldn't say 05-06Pova didn't fight....it was more that her stamina was pretty appalling for the standards of a top player. For all of the current Pova's flaws, you would NEVER see her today physically run out of gas like she did towards the end of those AO semifinals in '05 and '06, where she was barely moving her feet and was getting next to no velocity on her strokes in the last games of both matches.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote