TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #574
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Funny to see so many healthy players - players who were not able to help their countries - well shame on them IMHO. Another thing that can make me see red is the way some players fake injuries on court - like Kuznetsova and Vika just to mention the worst - they are stretching the rules beyond their limits - like e.g. Stosur did yesterday - why are they not punished? To me it seems like the rate of faking is rising.
It is a shame, really. I think that the officials are instructed to give certain names a pass nowadays. In the past players would be stopped if they tried to pull a stunt like Vika or Kuznetsova, the umpires would not let them get away with it. It's time for the rules to be better enforced otherwise the tour will end up looking ridiculous. I mean, even on TF people complained about what went on at Australian Open.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!