Re: Three Hands #3 - Dubai
- Simply list your three hands clearly and identify your back ups before main draw begins.
- Back ups are not necessary if undesired.
- Round chosen for the original player will be applied to the back ups as well.
- We will use Brisbane 2013 as an example.
- Pavlyuchenkova QF (Errani)
- Kerber SF (Stosur)
- Kvitova QF (Vinci)
- Azarenka SF (Lisicki)
- Sharapova F (Wozniacki)
- S.Williams W (Stephens)
- A scoreboard will be updated by the manager
> 2+1 = 3
> Invalid = 3 x 0 = 0
> Wozniacki replaces Sharapova
> 3+0+5 = 8
> Valid = 8 x 3 = 24
Total Scored: 4+0+24 = 28 Points
- Usually it's 19 points for 32 draws for perfect hands.
- However, in this tournament it will be 18 points because no one can pick Tsurenko beforehand.
- So, best possible = total points x2 = 92 points!
- Perfect Hands may have multiple combinations so points awarded could be different.
> 2+2 = 4
> Valid = 4 x 2 = 8
> 5+4+3 = 12
> Valid = 12 x 3 = 36
Abiding by one's principle is very important. One should also learn how to apologize and acknowledge a mistake.