TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 National Team Indoors

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:15 PM   #61
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickshoes510 View Post
Yes, but UCLA isn't dominating and winning everything like Stanford used to. When that happens, I'll be okay if you didn't root for them haha.
Well that's true But I think UCLA is on the way to building a dynasty
But before that they should take care of that dbls, their result is similar to USC last year in this tournament, losing (but give credit to Miami for winning the dbls point)

By the way Gabi and Zoe should take a day off and go fishing or something, to meditate on what happened on the court yesterday

Val(her last Team Indoors) and Ellie(should be a great first experience) should fill the spot to leaven the playing field against Cal, who also has 2 players absent
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote