TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup 2013

Thread: Fed Cup 2013
View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #444
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fed Cup 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Still feeling really sad for the girls who ended up with nothing after all that hard work. Unfortunately I wasn't able to follow the whole match yesterday and was hoping it'll be a longer one so that I'll at least catch the last few games, but once I got back to livescores it was already over. What a bummer.
Don't look on it that it was for nothing... Well, in the end we didn't get chance for play offs but who knows could we win there against some stronger team (of course, it would be nice to have a chance but still). After all, Donna and Ana earned precious senior experience that will help in their progress for sure. If nothing, it was worth because of it. But after all, they give us a hope that our women team really have bright future, if everything goes by plan. And about this "problem" of too good players, I think it is "cute care", but mostly I have believe in Donna and Ana. With great players like Petra and Ajla, our team will be just stronger!