TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Americas Group I

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #94
country flag Tampering

Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute Tampering has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Americas Group I

Ugly match in doubles. But a win is a win....

We definitely need Aleks back for the playoff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
Great fight! Clearly they made it much tougher than it should have been! Just happy they managed to win and send Canada to that WGII Playoffs! The Cameraman and the Columbian television loves Genie lol, they kept focusing on her.

I think I heard some shouts in Spanish of "I love you Ooogeeene". So its not just the cameraman.

Considering the lady interviewer told Bouchard to blow kisses at the camera at the end of both her on-court interviews this week, the cameraman knows what they're selling to the sports fans of Columbia. Not that its hard to sell that.
Tampering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote