TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 National Team Indoors

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #36
Tennisace

Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold Tennisace is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2013 National Team Indoors

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
Especially Kelly, since she's a freshman and NR. Even without Goransson and Duranteau, CAL blanks MICH, in an INDOOR court, no less.
UCLA didn't play Ray, UNC didn't play Price in dbls, Duke won without Capra and Kahan..there still seems to be a certain gap between top teams and the lesser ranked teams..

By the way, is Goransson injured? Hasn't played at all this year as I recall?
Kelly is not a freshman, she's a transfer from UC Davis. But essentially this is completely unchartered water for her.

I don't have any information on Goransson, we will definitely need her to be competitive with the top teams. Kelly is decent but she's not going to be able to hang with the No. 6 girls of the top teams.
Tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote