TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #1155
country flag Spiritof42

Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute Spiritof42 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dghyletta View Post
I can I translated only Anna`s words and only about Vika.
Anna after 0-15 and Sofia`s question about Vika`s deсision play active or not this game: If active game bring result you must continue this.
Anna after 30-15: It was very dangerous to go and play at the net. Actually Vika din`t go after strong Na Li`s shot but Na Li was better.
Anna after 30-30: Oh, she really improved her game! Great! Well done!
Anna after 40-40: Players race earch other so well and Vika hold on. Well done Vika. She played high, uncomfortable and strong ball.
Anna afer winning: Аwesome! Vika win the AO! This is win! She hold on this match! Well done Vika! This match had everything:ups and downs, injuries, pauses, salute! Vika proved that she deserved this tittle. It was totally stress (about whole tournament and specially last match). It was equal fight. Vika proved that she deserved to win the tittle and be number one.
nastya you can add information if i lost something ipmortant.
Nice to see Anna (another long-time favorite of mine) praise Vika. They seem to get along well (who could forget that sexy shoot they did together a few years ago? )