TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #180
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Very happy she made the main draw in Memphis. I was not certain she would. With her game at its current level, some hard work this coming week, and a smidge of luck, I can absolutely see her doing well in Tennessee. Nothing to be ashamed about in terms of her Midland result -- Burdette only "just" edged her. I think the big "takeaway" for her from Midland was playing 4 dominant sets (6-1 6-2 6-0 6-2) serving & returning very nicely, and really getting on board for the year. Plus doing well in dubs. Lots of tennis coming up for Mirjana and I do hope she uses this recharged spirit to seize some matches every time.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote