TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SemiPova returns to flop in Doha. GSM Serena 6-3 6-2.

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #141
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GOATpova returns to stay undefeated in Doha. Maria has arrived|DRAWS OUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Maria-Sloane could be really interesting. Marion will be really motivated to beat Maria after their USO encounter, but I'm not sure she'll beat Stosur! A SF appearance would make me happy!

Vika's draw was NID by the way! Her only threat is Cibulkova who got double bagelled by Radwanska and lost in 2r of the AO!

Angelique got Barthel in the 2r! Unlucky with her draws in this beginning of the season!
Stosur choked a big lead vs Safarova and is 6-6 in TB in FedCup so don't be sure of anything with Samantha involved.
Vika's draw.. whatever. She'll eat Errani, Aga, Kerber alive. The only threat I see for her is an out-of-nowhere-GOAT-Robson (because she's a BB).
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote