TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #178
country flag kuroishijin

kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light kuroishijin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Mirjana played well yesterday. I did not see her so fit in ages .

Some rallies were really great, top class heavy barrage from both girls. I have to give credit to Burdette, she seems really good player and it would be interesting to follow her development. She did not have so much power like Miki but was able to move Miki from side to side and force her to make errors.

Some of the winners from Miki were incredibly fast and deadly .

Miki should continue work on fitness and speed, her hitting zone is actually not big and if she wants to be more competitive this should be addressed since she does not have plan B.
Also she should play as much as possible in doubles, this could only make her touch more sharp - so it is great news that she is in doubles SF.
kuroishijin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote