TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:40 AM   #176
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
she's playing much better than she was last year. a bit more focus in the important moments and she'll have a breakthrough. take the doubles miki!
I have to agree 100%. Her game is much sharper than it has been in a while. So clear to see.

She is even doing better in the mental lapses ... The third set with Craybas was uncertain uncertain until Mirjana saw an opening and put her foot on the gas to press Craybas and close.

She could have done the same against Burdette and should have won, but she let up in her intensity and momentum that little bit at 2-1 and blinked. And let's be real ... I couldn't believe how good Burdette was on the defensive. She got some impossible balls back once Mirjana allowed her to get pumped up again.

But Mirjana is very close to a breakthrough, with this game and can work on those "intensity moments" and what to do when on opponent is begging to be finished off.

Nice result in dubs! Good for her. Hope it goes well tomorrow.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote