TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Early Entry List and news

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #14
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: Entry List?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Not to mention the awesome benefits from playing MD instead of Q. In IW knowing you are playing Miami next they give you a minimum of 10 free nights in the official (and luxury) hotel, so even if you lose in under an hour in the first round you get some paid holidays in a top resort in California Q players get just 2 nights free accomodation (in a worse hotel). Miami also gives free rental car to every player in MD and 7 nights of free accomodation in a top hotel. Not to mention the big $$$ you get for MD instead of Q. Believe me, no players would choose to play in Q rather than MD, especially in IW/Miami
OMG, this is great!!
I wonder if they could upgrade the hotel for Q players who made to the MD or the Alt #1 sneak into MD in last minutes??
Maybe original Q player stays where they started and only direct acceptance players benefits.... But it will indeed be the motivation for some Q players to get into MD next year!!!
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote