TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1010
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Tbf to ALG, she never looks good in photos, in person she does look a lot better and I think that outfit is unflattering but last time she got injured she put on a lot of weight again assuming now that her injury is better she'll be back for the middle eastern tournaments with Kveta playing full time again and training...so that should be fine.
I hope so. It's so unfortunate that they had to pull out from the Australian Open, I feel they could have had a great run there.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote