TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Early Entry List and news

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #13
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry List?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Not really. You know you have real options to get 50 points for a win knowing you won't be playing any top 32 player in the first round so a win is quite realistic.

Not to mention the awesome benefits from playing MD instead of Q. In IW knowing you are playing Miami next they give you a minimum of 10 free nights in the official (and luxury) hotel, so even if you lose in under an hour in the first round you get some paid holidays in a top resort in California Q players get just 2 nights free accomodation (in a worse hotel). Miami also gives free rental car to every player in MD and 7 nights of free accomodation in a top hotel. Not to mention the big $$$ you get for MD instead of Q. Believe me, no players would choose to play in Q rather than MD, especially in IW/Miami
So much benefits...

But I am not so sure if there's much to do at Indian Wells other than shopping at Desert Hills, it's so far off LA area.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote