TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Fed Cup 2013 (GO TEAM GB!)

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #54
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
I think I slightly agree with you, we have to remember that Babos is a player that Laura and Hev have played numerous times and know so well. Arn is certainly a crafty player but I would expect Laura and Hev to be beating her on their day.

With doubles, we need to play Laura and Hev. Laura and Joko are a good team but the former are our best doubles team.
I would play Babos vs Robson too, I think Laura seems to be playing pretty well atm and she'll bring her best against Timea.
The other singles i'm struggling with but I dont think Joko would be mentally ready to have this resting on her shoulders. I think Judy will play Hev in at least one of the singles and tbh i do expect Hev to beat Arn, despite her form, i'm sure she'll claw out her best
Heather can't play Arn. It is team# 2 vs 2 and team # 1 vs 1

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote