TennisForum.com - View Single Post - GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #314
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GET IN SHAPE THREAD: Weight-loss, Dieters, and Exercise-enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
^good advice as always my friend- Thanks! I'm keeping all the bad food out so if I do go crazy it will be w.healthy food like u suggest. As for the gym I'm too depressed to even leave my house so the thought of the gym is so far out of my mind. I think I will just flat out force myself to go 2mrw I know when I was working out regularly I loved the feeling afterward anything to get myself out of the house and to quite my mind!
It's a vicious cycle, give yourself a kick in the butt, Gym will help with all that if you manage to get there, which can't be that hard.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote