TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel News & Opinion

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #32
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel News & Opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecumseh View Post
Maybe her start there is supposed to be the beginning of her preparation for the clay season. The tournament in Charleston starts two weeks after Indian Wells. I dont know if she also plans to play in Miami just before Charleston. This would be definately too much in my opinion.

By the way, i am still happy about last sunday!
She has to play Miami, it's mandatory for her.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote