TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #3155
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Wozniacki Boleh!
Expatriate Lifestyle caught up with Caroline Wozniacki right before the start of the BMW Malaysian Open about being in the WTA Top 10, life with Rory McIlroy, being under the paparazziís attention and her expectations for the tournament
http://www.expatriatelifestyle.com/f...ozniacki-Boleh

You are now being compared to Novak Djokovic after the Serena Williams episode. Can we expect some more antics on the court or during a press conference?
Definitely not haha! It got a lot more attention than I expected, so I wonít be doing that again. As I have mentioned before, Serena is one of my closest friends on tour so it was definitely not my intention to insult anyone. It was all fun and games but some people didnít see it that way. Lesson learned!

backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote