TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 - 2/8 - Julia from Paris to Miami

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #83
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
Re: Julia from Paris to Miami 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardJule View Post
Hi, Nice to meet u,too! I have already loved Jule 2 years, but this is my first join here.

Hopefully she can defeat Bartoli with the better performance and to make herself more confident.
Bartoli is really a tough opponent, last year in China Open, I went to the court and saw that match, Bartoli's two-handed so strong hit return.But,second set Jule also have chance to won. If she can good control of emotions at the next match, I believe she can beat Bartoli!
This year Dubai have more strong opponents than last year, good luck to her, the 4R result,I also think satisfactory.
Me too. She has already beaten her on clay last year and the match at the FO'11 was pretty close as well.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote