TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:45 AM   #4715
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

And that's exactly the group of people that I was NOT referring to. Those who can feed themselves = those who work. The people abusing benefits can be found amongst the locals,too. I once read about an English lady who had a large family (not sure about a no. of kids), never worked and complained that the council house they received was far too small. When asked why she never worked her reply was that she tried some jobs but they were far too boring. Her hubby did not work neither,of course. And, this lovely couple managed to cash cca 40k a year on benefits.

Or,there was this really morbid case of a woman who was fooling social services and taking child support for her deceased son. Some people have a stomach to do anything it seems.

And, as far as the unemployement goes, there are different reasons why people are unemployed. One of them being that some individuals feel that it's not worth it to go out there and look for work. It doesn't take a Phd to work that out neither.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!