TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #526
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Physical therapy is a great career! That's what my girlfriend wants to do and what my mom wants me to do.

I don't have anything against being a doctor, I used to want to be one myself, but sometimes I just feel like it's not worth it.
exactly how I feel. I want to study medicine but I cbb to put myself through all of that study and stress just to get in. And even if I did, it probably wouldn't be enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
That will be heaps awesome. I was almost going to choose that too. Imagine once you have your degree if you could be physio for the AO during the tournament! I always thought that would be amazing. I would just be starstruck though looking at the player and wouldn't be able to treat them
That's the plan Lmao I wish, but that would be so fun
claypova is offline View My Blog!