TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #1700
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Chapter 16: The Golden Slam Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoryuken View Post
I'm still wondering what happened to Aneres ? Did it become HSN Serena Signature Statement now?

Cycle 4 had the best fashion show though (the water) but I agree the Top 2 had flop careers I mean Kahlen is covered with ugly ass tattoos now At least the cycle had all that drama with Tyra losing it and that girl who passed out?
IF Kahlen(sp?) would have had some damn confidence she would have won that season...easily. She was stomping Naima in that final runway show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!