TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #69
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
Maria is more introverted than extroverted, but her quick wit and (dry) humour is that of someone who is the absolute opposite of socially awkward. I guess she just doesn't speak out loudly and freely and dance on court like others. I remember one of her after-match off court interviews at the AO this year: "What are we all cheering about? Do we all like wine?"

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jesus Christ. All this talk about Pova's 'dry' and 'quick' sense of humour. I swear her fans have perpetuated this beyond any evidence at all.

The way you lot talk about her, you'd think she was Joan Rivers or Phyllis Diller or something.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote