TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #69
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_j View Post
Maria is more introverted than extroverted, but her quick wit and (dry) humour is that of someone who is the absolute opposite of socially awkward. I guess she just doesn't speak out loudly and freely and dance on court like others. I remember one of her after-match off court interviews at the AO this year: "What are we all cheering about? Do we all like wine?"

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Jesus Christ. All this talk about Pova's 'dry' and 'quick' sense of humour. I swear her fans have perpetuated this beyond any evidence at all.

The way you lot talk about her, you'd think she was Joan Rivers or Phyllis Diller or something.