TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #67
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What players are socially awkward ? And extrovert/introvert ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Императрица Мария is an introvert; most probably an INTP since she has aspirations to be an architect.

Hampton had a severe back injury which clearly caused her a lot of pain. In the on-court interview Vikaria was like 'I want a back injury to'(so that she can play like Hampton did) like the uneducated, tactless spawn of evil she is.
Even the fanciest font cannot mask the high level of fail in this post.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote