TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #1142
country flag Dghyletta

Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light Dghyletta is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktory View Post
Her form was awful at AO Whatever the reason was (sideeyeing redfoo) i am afraid she didn't work as hard as her rivals in the offseason
Last year Vika had a very long and hard off season trainings. Thay why she was on fire all AO 2012. After that successfull season she was so tired. I think it could be a disaster to repeat so hard training sessions as last year. Sam is a big professional and he understand what to do. This year she changed a lot of cities (last year she prepared in one city 2 or 3 weeks) and her trainings were light.
Now she got a little rest (btw it is good rest with tittle ) and can work hard that be prepare for RG.
Dghyletta is offline View My Blog!