TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Did the WTA airbrush Barthel's face?

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #195
country flag ZeroSumGame

ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future ZeroSumGame has a brilliant future
Re: Did the WTA airbrush Barthel's face?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drimal View Post
Problem is there alot of shalow people in this world who are just judging everybody by the looks. The whole photoshop mania is just making it worse in my eyes.

This board isn't that holy either as there are tons of juvenile posts making fun of Alizé's nose, Caro's forehead, Sabine's teeth etc.

Often the ones who make fun of others looks aren't that good looking either and are trying to hide their complexes by judging other people.
THIS!!!! Different strokes for different folks! There's absolutely no problem airbrushing acne spots ...and OH Beauty is skin deep. Most of the players considered 'beautiful' by many on this board, are actually ugly TBH, I could name them & their flaws, but who am I to judge? Every1 has their preferences of beauty traits, let's leave it at that
ZeroSumGame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote