TennisForum.com - View Single Post - RuPaul's Season 5

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 08:27 PM   #12
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuPaul's Season 5

I know. Detox should have won. When fake blood randomly started to come out of her mouth when she was playing Sharon I was screaming. That was one of the best things ever on the show. She looked great on the runway too. It seemed to be Kristen Johnston mostly; for whatever reason she seemed to personally have a problem with Detox. It reminded me of the Absolut Vodka guy last season just trashing Sharon Needles for no reason.

Serena ChaCha is basically LeRoy as a drag queen. Talking about "ghetto" people, flaunting his degree (an art school degree lol), etc. She was horrid and her last comment being telling the other girls to read a book. Lord. Acting like you need a 2400 to get into a damn art school.

Also Alyssa's complete lack of a jaw line freaks me out.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote