TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3149
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
Caro didnīt want another Coach. But she was unsure because everybody told her she has to change. But at leeast she donīt want. Good for her to be back to Piotr.
I think so,too. Based on Anna's words it seems that it was actually Piotr who came up with the idea of bringing someone else in the team. Caro probably gave in to the idea but deep down she didn't want anybody else so after a short while she decided to let them both go.

I think they know there's a lot of work ahead of them but maybe now with a team that Caro wants to have around her things will get better.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote