TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Iva Mekovec cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #222
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iva Mekovec cheering thread

Nice news! This girl is having problems getting a hold of things it seems, as she was often compared to Vekic earlier, due to there being just a year difference between the two. Currently she is not far from top 500 and a semi here would do it, but it's hard to expect such a result from her at this moment I'd say. Apart from one 10k semi in mid March, two consecutive titles in late Summer, and a 25k QF from qualies in early November, last year she was mostly struggling in challenger qualies, so let's hope her form gets more consistent this year and that by the end of it she establishes herself in top 300 at least. If she stays healthy I believe she can do it.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote