TennisForum.com - View Single Post - White Jamaicans

Thread: White Jamaicans
View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 03:54 AM   #27
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White Jamaicans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
Nope. I haven't told anyone to go back to their country. Neither have my friends, family, teachers and lecturers and pretty much everyone else I've ever encountered in Europe. Don't generalize. Besides, if I were to go back to my country, I'd be going back to South Africa. I'm sure if these guys returned to their country, they'd stick in Jamaica.
I've just come back from RSA and I wouldn't wish anyone to go back there at the moment ,

I was in Paarl and had to witness people from townships striking and grouping on the main streets for higher minimum wages (which they got) and then decide to torch down their workplaces, vitners, orchards, food packaging places.

You can think the ANC for that.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote