TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ranks

Thread: Ranks
View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #232
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ranks

50 weeks as No. 1.

Quote:
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Feb. 4 (UPI) -- Victoria Azarenka hit the 50-week mark as the No. 1 ranked women's tennis player Monday.

Azarenka protected her top ranking by winning the Australian Open Jan. 26. She was atop the rankings for 19 weeks early in 2012 and returned to No. 1 last summer and had held the position for the last 31 weeks.

Her 50-week run at No. 1 is 10th most in WTA history. Carolina Wozniacki is ninth on the chart with 67 weeks.

[...]
http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2013/...tm_source=t.co
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote