TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #1762
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
It was absolutely not my intention to wake up any thoughts that you are bringing in a line with my comment and I desperately hope you know that. But thanks for your hint.
It was just the fact that also his first name is Polish what made me wonder in the first moment.

Btw., I`m German and my surname is of Russian/Slawian origin. That`s nothing unusual in Germany being a melting pot of many different nations through out all times of it`s history.
Good to hear you also share my experience because I sometimes get the impression that people named "Müller", "Meier", "Schulze" don't really know what they do when they ask about your heritage and everything. I always feel they put me in a different category right away.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote