TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1760
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
I dunno, I just find it cute (actually I love Mona's goth mum ) and can totally picture her squirming with her iPad to take snaphots of her daughter
Well Richard Williams kept taking photos of his daughters because he felt that it was way too expensive to buy photos from photographers.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote