TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #1758
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
Nothing personal joy division but I also have a surname that is not very 'German' and it is still my native language. Things like that can really have negative effects on you anyways so ppl should not stress it too much. Just my two cents.

It was absolutely not my intention to wake up any thoughts that you are bringing in a line with my comment and I desperately hope you know that. But thanks for your hint.
It was just the fact that also his first name is Polish what made me wonder in the first moment.

Btw., I`m German and my surname is of Russian/Slawian origin. That`s nothing unusual in Germany being a melting pot of many different nations through out all times of it`s history.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote