TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What type of player's personality attract fans?

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2013, 08:59 AM   #17
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What type of player's personality attract fans?

Personality wide, I like players who are quick to engage the crowd - like Li Na, Kim and Serena or genuinely nice/funny players like Lisicki, Kuznetsova and Zvonareva.

I don't like players who come off as cold, bitchy or uncaring to the plight of others - like Sharapova, Kirilenko, Nicole Pratt.

But generally, I like players who possess games that I like, with the key component being speedy around the court like Jankovic, Errani. If they weren't fast, I would like them if they at least tried to move fast like Yanina Wickmayer.

There are exceptions to every rule of course.